Creamy Red Potatoes Recipe
You'll be able to please a crowd with this rich and creamy potato side dish. It's easy to double, and I always receive compliments when I take it to potlucks. —Shelia Schmitt, Topeka, Kansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Cook: 8 hours YIELD:4-6 servings
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1. Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix until blended. Stir into potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 309 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 1,455 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC