You'll be able to please a crowd with this rich and creamy potato side dish. It's easy to double, and I always receive compliments when I take it to potlucks. —Shelia Schmitt, Topeka, Kansas
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix until blended. Stir into potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Red Potatoes in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p35
Reviews for Creamy Red Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review