- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix until blended. Stir into potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Red Potatoes
Sort By :
This was ok. I will not make it again.
I made these to take to my mom's Thanksgiving dinner and they were a huge hit!! They were so easy to put together and I loved how you cook them in the crock pot . I could let them cook while I went to my in laws Thanksgiving dinner.the only thing the cook time was off. I feel like the potatoes needed to be on little cubes not quartered.
Cream cheese in the slow cooker has never turned out good in my opinion, but I tried this recipe anyway. I was right, you must stir frequently so it doesn't turn all yellow/brown and yucky looking. It needed something more than what was in the recipe, I added a little salt, but that didn't make it better. Don't waste the cream cheese, etc., to make these potatoes.
The 1st time I made this dish was for Thanksgiving potluck at church. I was looking for something easy and I had most ingrediants on hand. They were a big hit. I have since made them several times. The only thing I did different was to add a soup can of water.
These were very good. I added about a 1/2 cup of water and some garlic salt. We will be making this again!