Creamy Red Potato Salad Recipe
We love red potatoes for color and shape in a perfect combo with radishes, green onions and a touch of vinegar. —Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
- 2-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups sliced radishes
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook potatoes for 15-18 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Pour over warm potatoes; gently toss to coat. Cool slightly. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream; stir in the radishes, onions and parsley. Add to potatoes; mix gently. Top with eggs. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup equals 330 calories, 26 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Red Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC