Creamy Raspberry Pie
The only thing difficult about my pie is letting it chill. We can't wait for that first light, fluffy slice.—Lorna Nault, Chesterton, Indiana
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Lime slices and additional raspberries and whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen yogurt
- until melted. Add the raspberries and lime juice. Fold in whipped
- topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with lime, raspberries
- and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 233 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.