The only thing difficult about my pie is letting it chill. We can't wait for that first light, fluffy slice.—Lorna Nault, Chesterton, Indiana
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Lime slices and additional raspberries and whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen yogurt until melted. Add the raspberries and lime juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with lime, raspberries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Raspberry Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p7
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Raspberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review