- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Lime slices and additional raspberries and whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen yogurt until melted. Add the raspberries and lime juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with lime, raspberries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Creamy Raspberry Pie
Sort By :
Picked my own raspberries and whipped this one up in no time, it was very refreshing! My friend asked me for the recipe before she even finished eating her slice. Will be making again soon.
A co-worker gave me some fresh raspberries that she grew. I brought the pie to work and it was a big hit. Everyone wanted to know how I made it. It was so quick and so easy.
Perfect light dessert for a summer evening.