Creamy Raspberry Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh raspberries and mint
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, for filling, drain raspberries, reserving the juice. Set berries aside. In a small saucepan, combine the juice, cold water and gelatin. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add berries and gelatin mixture; beat on low until thoroughly blended. Chill until partially set. Watch carefully, as mixture will set up quickly.
- Gently fold in whipped cream. Spoon into the crust. Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Top with fresh raspberries and mint. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Raspberry Dessert(23)
Sort By :
I made this for Christmas dinner at my sister's house. It was a little sweet, but definitely worth making again. Very pretty in addition to being very yummy.
This recipe was not a hit with everyone in my family, I found it creamy and not too sweet. One family member stated it would be great as a layer to cheese cake.
I didn't have unflavored gelatin, but had a box of sugar free strawberry jello. I used that instead. I did everything the same but used strawberries instead and cool whip instead of whipped cream. Turned out delicious...
Made this for Easter lunch today and it was a big hit. i used 8 oz lite cool whip, light cream cheese and only 1/3rd cup sugar in the filling and it turned out great! I will definitely make this again.
I just made this exactly like the recipe says and it looks so pretty. I think it will make a yummy treat for our new neighbors! Cant wait to make it again this summer when its hot out.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- No Bake Cheesecakes >
- Raspberry Cheesecake Recipes >