Creamy Raspberry Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh raspberries and mint
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, for filling, drain raspberries, reserving the juice. Set berries aside. In a small saucepan, combine the juice, cold water and gelatin. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- 4. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add berries and gelatin mixture; beat on low until thoroughly blended. Chill until partially set. Watch carefully, as mixture will set up quickly.
- 5. Gently fold in whipped cream. Spoon into the crust. Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- 6. Just before serving, run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Top with fresh raspberries and mint. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 305 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Raspberry Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.