My daughter-in-law gave me this recipe and, over the years, I have tweaked it to our tastes. It's so nice to come home from work to a hot tasty potato dish that's ready to serve! You can use any cheese you like and also any leftover meats that you have—chicken, for one. —Jane Whittaker, Pensacola, Florida
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine first seven ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until potatoes are tender, 6-8 hours. Top with cheese; stir to combine. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Ranchified Potatoes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p27
Reviews for Creamy Ranchified Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review