Creamy Ranch Stuffed Banana Peppers with Bacon Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 mild banana peppers (about 6 inches long), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, cheese and bacon until blended. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into 1-1/4-in. pieces. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Editor's Note: When cutting banana peppers, disposable gloves are recommended. Avoid touching your face.
3 each: 239 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Ranch Stuffed Banana Peppers with Bacon
"I do not see cooking directions. Help!"
"i'm sorry ... this was the wrong pepper recipe that I rated ... It looks great, but did not try this one! The one I tried was "hot""
"I've made these twice, 2nd time I froze them and when ready to cook, sprinkled on oil and baked as directed. They have a definite punch of hot, very, very good!"