Creamy Ranch Stuffed Banana Peppers with Bacon Recipe
I received this recipe from a customer while working at my sister's produce market. The peppers can be made a day in advance, making them great for get-togethers. —Cathy Kidd, Medora, Indiana
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:8-10 servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 mild banana peppers (about 6 inches long), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, cheese and bacon until blended. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into 1-1/4-in. pieces. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3 appetizers equals 239 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 487 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC