I received this recipe from a customer while working at my sister's produce market. The peppers can be made a day in advance, making them great for get-togethers. —Cathy Kidd, Medora, Indiana
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 mild banana peppers (about 6 inches long), halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, cheese and bacon until blended. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into 1-1/4-in. pieces. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Stuffed Banana Peppers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p42
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Creamy Ranch Stuffed Banana Peppers with Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review