Creamy Ranch Dip
Janice Freeman in Kewanee, Illinois shares her secret for a wonderfully thick and easy dip to dress up fresh veggies, crackers or chips—and it goes together with only three ingredients! “I just add cream cheese to the directions on the dressing envelope,” she says, “and it’s much better.”
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- Fresh vegetables, Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or chips
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat the sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing
- mix on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl;
- refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables, crackers or chips.
- Yield: 3 cups.