Janice Freeman in Kewanee, Illinois shares her secret for a wonderfully thick and easy dip to dress up fresh veggies, crackers or chips—and it goes together with only three ingredients! “I just add cream cheese to the directions on the dressing envelope,” she says, “and it’s much better.”
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 to 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- Fresh vegetables, crackers or chips
- In a small bowl, beat the sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl; refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables, crackers or chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Ranch Dip in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p44
Reviews for Creamy Ranch Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review