For make-ahead convenience, you can't beat this simple, no-bake pumpkin pie. It boasts a luscious cheesecake-style texture and a sweet touch of spice. —Virginia Krites, Cridersville, Ohio
Recommended: 37 Awesome Ways to Love Pumpkin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pie spice until smooth. Fold in 2-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Serve with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Pumpkin Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p102
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review