Creamy Prosciutto Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine or refrigerated linguine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Add spinach. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook just until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and prosciutto; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Drain pasta; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Prosciutto Pasta in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p31
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Prosciutto Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 25, 2013
Quick and delicious!
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2009
Excellent! Very good. I absolutely would make again and plan to. Prosciutto is a little expensive, but other meats could easily be substituted.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >