Creamy Prosciutto Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine or refrigerated linguine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Add spinach. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook just until spinach is wilted.
- 2. Stir in Alfredo sauce and prosciutto; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Drain pasta; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 494 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 1,418 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Prosciutto Pasta
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.