Creamy Prosciutto Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine or refrigerated linguine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Add spinach. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook just until spinach is wilted.
- 2. Stir in Alfredo sauce and prosciutto; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Drain pasta; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 494 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1418mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Prosciutto Pasta
"Super tasty, easy and will make again!"
"quick and delicious!"
"Excellent! Very good. I absolutely would make again and plan to. Prosciutto is a little expensive, but other meats could easily be substituted."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.