Creamy Potatoes 'n' Kielbasa
Beth Sine of Faulkner, Maryland relies on five ingredients and her slow cooker to create this hearty meal-in-one that her whole family loves. Kielbasa beefs up the hash browns and cheese in this comforting main dish.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on
- low for 6-8 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 443 calories, 29 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 1,327 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.