Beth Sine of Faulkner, Maryland relies on five ingredients and her slow cooker to create this hearty meal-in-one that her whole family loves. Kielbasa beefs up the hash browns and cheese in this comforting main dish.
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Potatoes 'n' Kielbasa in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p61
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Potatoes 'n' Kielbasa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review