Creamy Potato Salad with Parseley Recipe
- 4 small red potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash celery seed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into cubes. Place in a small serving bowl. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, horseradish, salt and celery seed; spoon over potatoes. Add onion and bacon; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 194 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 403 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.