A tangy twist on a creamy picnic classic, this potato salad from Catherine Rausch in Palm Coast, Florida is filling, flavorful and a great addition to casual summer menus.
- 4 small red potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash celery seed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into cubes. Place in a small serving bowl. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, horseradish, salt and celery seed; spoon over potatoes. Add onion and bacon; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Potato Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p46
Reviews for Creamy Potato Salad with Parseley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review