- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Potato Salad for Two
Sort By :
"We really liked this recipe, a nice change from my potato salad with dill relish and it was perfect for two people. This will be a quick go to recipe for potato salad for my husband and I on a warm evening. Just a note-I prepared the potatoes by boiling them on the stove instead of microwave its how I always prepare them for potato salad.Thank you for a great recipe!"