Creamy Potato Salad for 2 Recipe
- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender; drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 227 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Potato Salad for 2
"O so Creamy and oh so Yummie.. I think that sums it up. :}"