Creamy Potato Salad
Potato salad is such an easy side to prepare for a potluck or family get-together. This recipe is so easy to put together and will surely be a hit.Caron Osberg, Urbandale, Iowa
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; add water. Cover and
- microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender; drain and rinse
- in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes;
- gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup) equals 227 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 563 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 7 g protein.