- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Cut each tenderloin into eight pieces. Flatten each piece to 3/4-in. thickness. In a shallow dish, combine the egg, water and seasonings. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip pork into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil for 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; keep warm. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, sour cream and broth; pour over pork.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour or until pork is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
"This was a good dinner I did change it up a little I used 2 cans cream of mushroom soup 1/2 cup chicken broth and only 1/2 cup sour cream will make this again everybody liked it thanks for sharing janice"
"Great flavor. Pork stays tender. A favorite recipe. My husband likes it so much that I'm making it for his birthday meal."
"Threw this together one night when scrambling for a dinner. I had everything but mushrooms on hand so I made it without them. It was tasty and the kids ate it so that is a plus."
"read the comments and thought I would try it. The comments are right...everybody loved it...even my ever picky 7 year old. Great recipe I will keep."
"Really simple, I used 1 pork tenderloin and the sauce amount was perfect. The sauce needs something to give it just a bit more flavour, gonna experiment with it next time. Everyone loved it!"