Creamy Pineapple Salad
Guests of all ages will gravitate to this traditional “fluff” salad, chock-full of pineapple, marshmallows and cherry bits.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cans (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups multicolored miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until
- smooth. Add pineapple and 1 cup marshmallows; fold in whipped
- topping. Sprinkle with the nuts, cherries and remaining
- marshmallows. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 161 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.