Creamy Pineapple Pie is a light and refreshing dessert that's quick to make and impressive to serve, promises Sharon Bickett of Chester, South Carolina. "This is one of our favorite ways to complete a summer meal."
Recommended: 20 Super Cool Icebox Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chopped toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple, optional
- Combine milk, pineapple and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve with toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Pineapple Pie in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p13
Reviews forCreamy Pineapple Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review