Creamy Pineapple Fluff Salad Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cans (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups multicolored miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until smooth. Add pineapple and 1 cup marshmallows; fold in whipped topping. Sprinkle with the nuts, cherries and remaining marshmallows. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
1/2 cup: 161 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Fluff Salad
"It says sweetened condensed milk."
"you don't say how much milk is to be used"
"Yor ingredients didn't call for milk but in the mixing of the salad it calls for milk.. was it left out, I had planned on making this recipe but didn't because of the milk"