- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cans (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups multicolored miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until smooth. Add pineapple and 1 cup marshmallows; fold in whipped topping. Sprinkle with the nuts, cherries and remaining marshmallows. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Fluff Salad(4)
Sort By :
I made this salad today and we had it with our dinner.It was delicious and easy to make.The only thing I did different was add coconut to the recipe.My husband loved it and so did I.I will definitely make this again.It was very creamy.
It says sweetened condensed milk.
you don't say how much milk is to be used
Yor ingredients didn't call for milk but in the mixing of the salad it calls for milk.. was it left out, I had planned on making this recipe but didn't because of the milk