Creamy Pineapple Cake Recipe
- 5 individual cream-filled sponge cakes, split in half lengthwise or 7 slices pound cake (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Place cake in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Top with pineapple; cover and set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; pour over pineapple. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 310 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.