Creamy Pineapple Cake Recipe
- 5 individual cream-filled sponge cakes, split in half lengthwise or 7 slices pound cake (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Place cake in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Top with pineapple; cover and set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; pour over pineapple. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 310 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.