- 5 individual cream-filled sponge cakes, split in half lengthwise or 7 slices pound cake (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Place cake in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Top with pineapple; cover and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; pour over pineapple. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Pineapple Cake in Country Woman March/April 1998, p39
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review