- 1 package (16 ounces) ziti or small tube pasta
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion, mushrooms, green pepper and tomato
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, soup, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, mushrooms, green pepper, tomato, cream, broth and seasonings.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 9 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Pepperoni Ziti
Sort By :
"This tastes delicious! My family requests it often. Thank You for sharing!"
"I made this tonight, and really liked it! I sauteed the vegetables prior to mixing them with the pasta mixture, and added 1/2 cup of chicken broth instead of 1/4 cup, as it seemed a bit dry. Although I like pepperoni, there was a bit too much for my taste, so I'll probably only use about 1/3 cup next time. I'll definitely make this again."
"Everyone loved it! Will make again"
"Fantastic! I agree with Jennifer that it tasted just like pizza toppings.I used penne pasta,cream instead of 1/2 and 1/2(the measurement called for plus a couple extra splashes),only half cut the pepperoni slices, and added 3/4C. more mozzarella cheese.We will have this again!"
"I thought it was boring. Adding chicken and vegetables to the leftovers improved it."