You can easily feed a crowd with this simple dish that's ready in about 40 minutes. Its comforting sauce will become a fast favorite at your next potluck or weeknight dinner. —Charlane Gathy, Lexington, Kentucky
- 1 package (16 ounces) ziti or small tube pasta
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion, mushrooms, green pepper and tomato
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, soup, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, mushrooms, green pepper, tomato, cream, broth and seasonings.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Pepperoni Ziti in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Pepperoni Ziti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review