Creamy Peppermint Punch
Almost too pretty to drink, Creamy Peppermint Punch is a real crowd-pleaser. Guests can help themselves, so you're free to mingle. —Linda Foreman, Locust Grove, Oklahoma
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- Crushed peppermint candies, optional
- 1/2 gallon peppermint ice cream, softened
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 4 cups eggnog
- If desired, moisten the rims of stemmed punch glasses with water.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on a plate; dip rims in candies.
- Set glasses aside.
- Just before serving, combine ice cream, club soda and eggnog in a
- 4-qt. punch bowl. Serve in prepared glasses. Yield: 16 servings (3/4
- cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without peppermint candies) equals 226 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.