Almost too pretty to drink, Creamy Peppermint Punch is a real crowd-pleaser. Guests can help themselves, so you're free to mingle. —Linda Foreman, Locust Grove, Oklahoma
- Crushed peppermint candies, optional
- 1/2 gallon peppermint ice cream, softened
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 4 cups eggnog
- If desired, moisten the rims of punch glasses with water. Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on a plate; dip rims in candies. Set glasses aside.
- Just before serving, combine ice cream, club soda and eggnog in a 4-qt. punch bowl. Serve in prepared glasses. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Creamy Peppermint Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2012, p48
Reviews for Creamy Peppermint Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review