- Crushed peppermint candies, optional
- 1/2 gallon peppermint ice cream, softened
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 4 cups eggnog
- If desired, moisten the rims of punch glasses with water. Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on a plate; dip rims in candies. Set glasses aside.
- Just before serving, combine ice cream, club soda and eggnog in a 4-qt. punch bowl. Serve in prepared glasses. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Creamy Peppermint Punch
Sort By :
This is one of my favorite "punch" recipes. You can make a kid-friendly version by using 4 cups of vanilla soy milk or just plain milk. My kids like the vanilla soy, though. It is rich and creamy. I like making it in the middle of summer on those really hot days to remind of winter.
Served in a punch bowl at our family Christmas party and the kids loved it, as did the adults! The bowl was empty early in into the festivities. Didn't have club soda so I substituted ginger ale, but I don't think it had much impact on the flavor. And instead of crushed peppermint candies I served with peppermint sticks. Great recipe, thanks for sharing.