Creamy Peppercorn Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 112 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Peppercorn Dressing
"Peppercorn parmesan salad dressing is my favorite but difficult to find commercially made. The recipe is fabulous! I've passed it on to others who like it eqyally well. I found it to be too thick initially and after setting for a few days. I add skin milk and enjoy. Sue"