- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Peppercorn Dressing
Sort By :
"Peppercorn parmesan salad dressing is my favorite but difficult to find commercially made. The recipe is fabulous! I've passed it on to others who like it eqyally well. I found it to be too thick initially and after setting for a few days. I add skin milk and enjoy. Sue"