The home economists in our Test Kitchen tossed together some simple ingredients to create this creamy salad dressing. It conveniently keeps in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Peppercorn Dressing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p103
Reviews for Creamy Peppercorn Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review