Creamy Peanut Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and peanuts. Stir in butter and peanut butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spoon over crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 3. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 15-20 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 246 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.