Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Quartered peanut butter cups top this rich smooth pie from Rhonda McDaniel of Rossville, Georgia. "It's always a hit at gatherings," she says. "It saves time, too, because it can be made in advance and frozen until needed."
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 14 peanut butter cups,divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- 2. Spoon into crust. Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over the top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC