- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 14 peanut butter cups,divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over the top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
"This pie was really yummy when paired with a scoop Belgian Chocolate ice cream. You only need a small piece as it is very rich. I used a regular pastry crust that I baked off first and cooled. I also used miniature Reese's and it looked and tasted wonderfully!"
"Great recipe, easy to throw together and well received by those lucky enough to eat it. Liked the candy garnish. May add a layer or swirl of chocolate sauce/hot fudge and some peanuts next time. Will make again for sure."
"Great hit! delicious!! Thanks!"
"Yummy! I added a tub of coolwhip instead of 2/3c. Came out delicious!"
"This is my grandsons favorite pie. He always asks me to make it for every holiday. I don't mind because it is so easy to make. I use my food chopper to chop up the peanut butter cups."
"Love this pie!!! Super quick and easy to make. I speed up the cooling time by putting it in the freezer for half an hour, then switch it to the fridge because I'm too impatient to eat it!"
"This was such an amazing pie. I only used 1/4 cup of sugar and the filling was perfect! I topped it with a thin layer of whipped topping and I only used 8 peanut butter cups in total, 4 for inside and 4 on top!! Yummy! Thanks for the recipe!"
"Loved this! I used the mini PB cups, too. What a wonderful and simple pie!"
"Very easy to make and the family loved it."