Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 8 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter. Transfer to crust. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, spread with whipped topping. Drizzle servings with chocolate syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Peanut Butter Pie(2)
Sort By :
Easy and delicious
i made this pie for thanksgiving and it was a huge success my husband loved it he said that i should make it for his family as well it was super light and fluffy even after i added alot more peanut butter to it i also used regular vanilla pudding instead of sugar free and it was really delicious. I will definantly make this one again.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Pie >