- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 14 peanut butter cups,divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over the top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
"Great recipe, easy to throw together and well received by those lucky enough to eat it. Liked the candy garnish. May add a layer or swirl of chocolate sauce/hot fudge and some peanuts next time. Will make again for sure."
"Great hit! delicious!! Thanks!"
"Yummy! I added a tub of coolwhip instead of 2/3c. Came out delicious!"
"This was such an amazing pie. I only used 1/4 cup of sugar and the filling was perfect! I topped it with a thin layer of whipped topping and I only used 8 peanut butter cups in total, 4 for inside and 4 on top!! Yummy! Thanks for the recipe!"
"Loved this! I used the mini PB cups, too. What a wonderful and simple pie!"
"Very easy to make and the family loved it."