Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 14 peanut butter cups,divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over the top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Peanut Butter Pie(12)
Sort By :
Loved this! I used the mini PB cups, too. What a wonderful and simple pie!
Very easy to make and the family loved it.
This recipe makes an incredibly rich and delicious pie! I made a few adjustments that I feel make it a little better; I used 1/2 - 3/4 cup sugar instead of a full cup because the whipped cream and the peanut butter itself adds a lot of sugar. This made it less glaringly sweet. I also used just a little bit more peanut butter and a full cup of whipped cream. Turned out Great! And, buy the small bags of mini peanut butter cups that are with the candy at the check stands in the grocery store; its economical and their small size quartered is perfect!
Easy, light, yummy. Love the creamy filling!
Excellent and my son-in-laws very favorite, thank you for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Pie >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >