- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 14 peanut butter cups,divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over the top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Sort By :
"Great hit! delicious!! Thanks!"
"Yummy! I added a tub of coolwhip instead of 2/3c. Came out delicious!"
"This is my grandsons favorite pie. He always asks me to make it for every holiday. I don't mind because it is so easy to make. I use my food chopper to chop up the peanut butter cups."
"Love this pie!!! Super quick and easy to make. I speed up the cooling time by putting it in the freezer for half an hour, then switch it to the fridge because I'm too impatient to eat it!"
"This was such an amazing pie. I only used 1/4 cup of sugar and the filling was perfect! I topped it with a thin layer of whipped topping and I only used 8 peanut butter cups in total, 4 for inside and 4 on top!! Yummy! Thanks for the recipe!"