Christmas wouldn't be the same without this creamy treat. This is always a family favorite.—Diana L. Osborn, Wichita, Kansas
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
- Cube remaining butter and place in a large heavy saucepan. Add the sugar, milk and salt; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes or until a candy thermometer reads 230°, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chips until melted. Stir in the marshmallow creme, peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 81 pieces.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Fudge in Light & Tasty
Reviews for Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review