Creamy Peaches Recipe
Smooth and creamy, this pretty and refreshing breakfast treat from Don Prokidansky of New Port Richey, Florida is high in protein and virtually fat-free. Best of all, he says, it's “very good” and goes together in minutes.
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. Thinly slice four peach slices; set aside for garnish. Place remaining peaches in a food processor; add cottage cheese. Cover and process until blended. Add cream cheese and sugar substitute; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Spoon into four serving dishes. Top with reserved peaches. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 123 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 2 lean meat, 0 fruit.
Reviews for Creamy Peaches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC