Creamy Peaches Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. Thinly slice four peach slices; set aside for garnish. Place remaining peaches in a food processor; add cottage cheese. Cover and process until blended. Add cream cheese and sugar substitute; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Spoon into four serving dishes. Top with reserved peaches. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 123 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 483 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.