Smooth and creamy, this pretty and refreshing breakfast treat from Don Prokidansky of New Port Richey, Florida is high in protein and virtually fat-free. Best of all, he says, it's “very good” and goes together in minutes.
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- Thinly slice four peach slices; set aside for garnish. Place remaining peaches in a food processor; add cottage cheese. Cover and process until blended. Add cream cheese and sugar substitute; cover and process until blended.
- Spoon into four serving dishes. Top with reserved peaches. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Peaches in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p56
Reviews for Creamy Peaches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review