Creamy Peach Sherbet Recipe
- 2 cups frozen, unsweetened peach slices, partially thawed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste, 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 1 to 2 packets sweetener
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1. In food processor or blender, pulse/chop peaches. Add remaining ingredients; blend until creamy. May be served immediately or stored in freezer until serving time. (Other frozen fruits may be substituted for peaches.) Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 91 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Peach Sherbet
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.