- 2 cups frozen, unsweetened peach slices, partially thawed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste, 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 1 to 2 packets sweetener
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- In food processor or blender, pulse/chop peaches. Add remaining ingredients; blend until creamy. May be served immediately or stored in freezer until serving time. (Other frozen fruits may be substituted for peaches.) Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Peach Sherbet in Country Woman January/February 1990, p37
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Peach Sherbet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review