Creamy Peach Pudding Recipe
Instant pudding hurries along preparation of this fruity pudding from Tori Krick of Tilden, Nebraska. "It's a great dish to take to wedding showers or graduation parties," she says. TIP: "I like to make it ahead of time and chill it for several hours before serving," Tori explains.
- 1 cup uncooked acini di pepe or orzo pasta
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup syrup; set peaches aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix, sugar and reserved syrup for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in peaches and pasta. Fold in marshmallows and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC