Creamy Peach Pie Recipe
Sweet peaches are highlighted in this creamy pie. It's wonderful! -Eva Thiessen, Cecil Lake, British Columbia
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach or orange gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup diced fresh peeled peaches
- 1 deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Sliced peaches and/or mint leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in ice cream until melted and smooth. Add whipped topping. Fold in peaches.
- 2. Pour into pastry shell. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Garnish with peaches and/or mint leaves if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC