Creamy Peach Dessert Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 5 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the milk, butter and egg. Combine the flour, pudding mix, baking powder and salt; add to milk mixture. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with peaches.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and cream. Drop by tablespoonfuls over peaches. Combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over the top.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 311 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 365mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Peach Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.