Creamy Pea Salad Recipe
You can prepare this recipe ahead of time, so it's ideal when you're having company for dinner.—Debra Hartze, Zeeland, North Dakota
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a bowl, combine the peas, cheese, onion, Miracle Whip, salt and pepper; mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 322 calories, 28 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Pea Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC