"This salad which stars plenty of peas and crumbled bacon in a light dressing, is a delicious alternative to potato or pasta salad," confirms Candy Snyder of Salem, Oregon.
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add peas; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Pea Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2002, p12
Reviews for Creamy Pea Salad with Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review