- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add peas; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Pea Salad with Bacon
"This was delicious. I only made 1/2 the recipe, just to try it, wishing I made the whole thing! Definitely making it again. Low fat & good. I used salad style bacon, in the bag, already cooked & crumbled - 4 T for the whole recipe."
"It was ok ~ not a lot of "wow" flavor. I probably won't make this again."