- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a bowl, combine the peas, cheese, onion, Miracle Whip, salt and pepper; mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Pea Salad
Sort By :
Very easy and tasty! Thanks!!
Easy pot luck , salad
This recipe looked too good to miss, but as we eat vegetarian at home I made some changes but retained the original flavours. I replaced the miracle whip with 1/4 cup whipping cream, and 1/2 cup sour cream, added black pepper and mustard to the recipe. I also replaced the bacon strips with 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts. Yum Yum Yum!!
Very easy and yummy! I prefer mayo to Miracle Whip, so I added a little mustard for some more flavor. Thanks for sharing!
Is easy and delicious. This reminds me of the kinds you get on a salad bar restaurant.