- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a bowl, combine the peas, cheese, onion, Miracle Whip, salt and pepper; mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Pea Salad(4)
Sort By :
Very easy and yummy! I prefer mayo to Miracle Whip, so I added a little mustard for some more flavor. Thanks for sharing!
Is easy and delicious. This reminds me of the kinds you get on a salad bar restaurant.
Made this when I visited my son and his family and we all loved it. Will be making it lots of times this summer!
Excellent summer recipe to accompany outdoor grilling. Our family loves it.